How long does it take for my order to ship?
Typically, we make your item within 2 business days* of your payment clearing. Large orders can take longer, depending on the volume ordered. If an item typically takes longer it will be noted in the listing. Delivery times once shipped can depend on things like weather conditions, peak seasons (i.e.- holidays), etc.
*Business days are Monday through Friday, except holidays.
Although shipping time for USPS First Class mail typically shows as 3 to 5 days, as per the US Post Office, tracking information and delivery times for First Class mail are NOT guaranteed.
If you need your order by a specific date please choose either priority or expedited shipping.
How do I get my photos to you?
Once your order is complete you can send me your photos, along with any text and instructions to email@example.com. There is also a "Contact US" link you can use at the end of the check-out process. Please include your order number, either in the subject line or body, so we can identify you properly.
Alternately, you can reply to the confirmation email we send you once your order is complete and attach your photo. This is actually the best method, since your order information is in the e-mail, therefore I will have all the info I need in one place.
What size should my photo be?
As a general rule: the larger the photo the better. The exact size need of course depends on the item you are ordering. A key chain does not require as large a photo as does a photo slate or cutting board. In terms of megapixels, a picture taken with a 8MP or higher camera should be fine for most items.
What else should I know about the photo I send you?
The main things to consider when choosing a photo:
- The size and shape of the item you are ordering - you want to be sure it will fit the printable area of the product you choose.
- The quality of the photo; besides the size of the photo, you want to send a high quality photo.
- Focus - a crisp clear photo makes for a better product.
- Brightness & Contrast - you want a photo that is not over exposed, or too dark. Photos tend to come out a bit darker on the product, we do our best to compensate for this.
- Centered - you will want the subject of the photo to be centered with plenty of room around the subject. This is important for fitting your photo into the shape of the product you order.
Can all of your products be customized?
Yes! We can add names, logos, or other text to just about any of our products. Just e-mail us before placing your order and we will be happy to work with you.